Wednesday 15 August 2012

My love for Peplums continued......


If there is one thing fashionable that I could enslave myself to, it is the peplum. However, being a little more grown up, I no longer obsess, but rather gravitate towards possess! After all, a girl needs to look her best! Needless to say, I could not resist the temptation and accordingly succumbed to the click of online shopping! Be it on a skirt, a top or a jacket, it remains uber chic and elegant. No matter what your body shape, the peplum either ads volume if you are a little androgynous, or conceals a pear shaped bottom. Fortunately these days buxom is embraced and body con dresses are worn with style, even by the fuller figure. This little gem above was discovered on E-bay and promptly found itself into my array of peplums, adding a little dash to my ensemble of Black and White. The swallow tail is also a little cheeky, right?

3 comments:

  1. WOW, that peplum jacket is gorgeous!! You will get so much wear out of it! I really love peplums and they can be so flattering on so many different body shapes!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a seriously stunning look, I love the way this takes a basic black and white and shakes things up!
    xo K
    www.lilieslattesandlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the likes! Hope to be able to do another post on Black and White soon!

    ReplyDelete