Monday 10 September 2012

FEEDING MY SHOE FETTISH

Much to my delight, my week in Cape Town allowed me ample time in between presentations to hunt for shoes.  Obviously I put this opportunity to shop to good use! It is at Canal Walk shopping centre where I found this beautiful new shoe store, belonging to the same group as Aldo shoes (to which I am sure you need no introduction).
 
Walking into Call it Spring shoe store, is like taking a walk in a summer country garden, with prolific flowers in full bloom, in every colour of the rainbow. I could almost hear the sunbird humming above these pretty little things, looking for nectar! I duly succumbed and found a pair that would compliment my summer kaleidoscope. 
 
Have a look at what's in store, inspirational for summer, not so?
 
 




And this little pair found a good home..... and happens to be a perfect match for my newly found oversized clutchbag in Pistachio, from Asos!

 
 

3 comments:

  1. hi there! thanks for your comment! loving your blog! do check out my new site as yvetteyeaudotcom has officially moved to this site, hope to see you around more! xo - yvette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment, hope to find you on bloglovin where I will follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that store!! I was so excited when one opened in my hometown. I go there every week even though I already mastered the products that they have. I always end up going home with at least one pair. I was actually looking at the one you purchased. Now, I want to go back and get it. Haha! I love how affordable they are!

    ReplyDelete