Monday 1 October 2012

MELLOW YELLOW

Oh what a pleasure to be able to travel and work at the same time, especially if you find shelter at such a stunning venue like the Oysterbox Hotel at Umhlanga Rocks, Kwa Zulu Natal while earning your cake, which was where I hung my hat for a few days of joy! This sunny Yellow room is what inspired my outfit for the evening of culinary ecstasy at the Ocean Terrace restaurant in the hotel, famous for their delicious curry buffet.....mmmmm it doesn't get any better than that!
 
No wonder our own royal export product Princess Charlene flew in from Monaco to honeymoon down here........
 
 
I was clad in Top - Jenni Button (Old), Pants - Dorothy Perkins, Clutch - Asos, Shoes from unknown store in Seville....Necklace - Sass Diva
 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh, I want to be there right now!!!!!

    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete