Tuesday 27 November 2012

BLACK DE-MYSTIFIED

Here I am again, gravitating towards my favourite colour, Black. Only this time I ventured a little deeper into the depth of the rainbow, introducing a lime clutch bag. This piece featured before, but with a different outfit, and the more I use it, the more I realise how versatile a colour it is. It looks equally beautiful with Taupe or Navy Blue and surprisingly, Red! The Black, however, still reigns supreme, again.... I am rather fond of two toned shoes, and developed quite a fetish with print on print, working well together here! Having matured beyond the age of 40, my heels are becoming progressively lower, and the height of these shoes are just perfect, with a mid heel off course!
 
 
 
Jacket - Queenspark (old), Polka Dot Top-Cotton On,
Neck piece-Sass Diva, Clutch bag-Zara, Shoes-Next, Bracelet-Hermes
Pants-Trenery

1 comment:

  1. You have put together very nice and sophisticated outfit Nicolene ! Black is also my color number 1 , so I can´t like more this assemble !!

    p.d thank you so much for your sweet comment on my last post
    XX Luba

    ::Well Living BLog ::
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete