Wednesday 21 November 2012

GUESS WHOSE BEEN SPOTTED?

I take a lot of inspiration from street style photographers like Stockholm Streetstyle and The Sartorialist, especially around fashion week in Paris and Milan. As you may have noticed, I have a great affliction for french style of less is more. I often see women wearing things that correspond with items I may have in my wardrobe, which I would never have thought of wearing together, or in that particular style. It allows me to be more creative, causing me to digitise my wardrobe and mixing and matching things up, providing quick access to an otherwise overstocked wardrobe, and creating a medium to assemble outfits with a little more variety. I still try to maintain my own style, but like to glean from others, allowing me to do my own rendering as opposed to copying. Polka dots often crops up on street style, and so my spotted  re-invention took shape this year. This year, the spots contributed towards my own range of limited designs, Belle Epoque, as is seen below.
 
Obviously I was dressed for the office, hence the formal look......
 
 
 
Jacket Studio W at Woolworths, (buttons changed and trimmings added)
Top - Zara (old)
Shoes-Tatazi
Bag-Unknown Store in Albufeira, Portugal
Scarf-J  Mico Sancho
Pants-Belle Epoque

5 comments:

  1. You look fabulous ! Love your style !

    XX Luba

    :: Well Living Blog ::
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a lover of navy blue white and gold combos. you look very parisienne in this outfit, super chic and sophisticated, love it :-)

    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style, that bag is amazing!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! you are amazing woman:) iam glad that iam here... very nice outfit! Iam your fallowers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You dress well but your English is not so good. You mean who's been spotted,ie who has been spotted, not whose been spotted which doesn't make sense. All right, we know what you mean but you wouldn't be so careless with your dress, would you?

    ReplyDelete