Monday 12 November 2012

INTO FALL



Getting ready for winter and have no idea how to refresh your wardrobe? If you are on a tight budget, these few items could add instant glamour to your wardrobe and lend a little opulence to any outfit! Just when I thought the Topshop cape that I bought last winter needed to be retired, I came across a multitude of fashion sights depicting capes this season, in different styles and shapes. The one featured below has no collar, and instead of wearing a chic a la french scarf or turtle neck, you could perk it up with this snug little faux fur collar from H & M! The mid heel booties and snake skin clutch are from Wallis. Don't dispair if you are nowhere near, shop online and have it delivered to your door.......
 
If your wrist watch is more than just a time piece, the Purple Pandora watch is obligatory! Why not spoil yourself with Coco Noir to round it all off with a hint of spice. No doubt my beautiful cape is going to be revived next winter! There is always something theatrical about a cape.......
 
Need I say more?
 
 



INTO FALL

3 comments:

  1. These are definitely elegant pieces! I have a cape on my wish list this winter, and I really love the idea of adding a fur collar. Thanks for the inspiration!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pieces ! Love so much the clutch and the boots.

    p.d thank you so much for your sweet comment

    XX Luba
    

:: Well Living Blog ::
    
http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gustan mucho las capas!! creo que es una pieza que añade estilo y un toque chic a cualquier conjunto, lo único que no me gusta de ellas es que no abrigan demasiado en época de invierno...

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete