Monday 14 January 2013

A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN

A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN

 

Lime Green is one of the most beautiful and striking colours to hit the trend scene, and by the looks of it, we are going to see a lot more of it, varying in different shades.  Yet I am often asked how to wear it. My favourite is to combine it with Black. Wearing it with a Breton top just seems a match made in heaven, or is it just my comfort zone? How would you wear it?
 
Jacket and skirt both by Vivienne Westwood, Bag-Chanel, who else? Breton Top by J Crew.



3 comments:

  1. Definitely a YES! Gorgeous ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your classic & super timeless combo.....that Chanel purse is about as timeless as the Mona Lisa!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree with you - lime green goes perfectly with black. The Chanel Bag is definitely an essential! Hopefully one day I can own one ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete