Thursday 17 January 2013

HAVING THE BLUES?

There is something magnetic about the colour Cobalt Blue, vibrant, regal, royal and strikingly eye catching. I have virtually been searching the world for a particular style jacket and corresponding Blue suede shoes, and found both the jacket and shoes on www.oasap.com after having followed up on a link from my favourite blogs while looking for something completely different, and then discovered the Utopia of Cobalt Blue....... 
 
The jacket below is quite striking, and the rounded panels make it a little edgy and different from the average trench. It fits beautifully at the back, tapered in the middle to accentuate the female shape. I could not resist..... Has on line shopping become a haven for the likes of me, always on the hunt for something extra ordinary? Good cure for cabin fever.......I suddenly made a remarkable recovery! This is a good shape to elongate the body, not that I need it at 1,78m!  The vintage cape further down, was found at ebay, and will hopefully become a classic piece, there is something mysterious about a cape of the magnitude......
 
 
Vintage style Cape from www.ebay.com
 

7 comments:

  1. adoro questo colore!
    pensa che ancora un paio d'anni fa, vedendo che stava cominciando ad tornare di moda, ho riesumato dal mio armadio un maglione che non avevo mai messo proprio in questa tonalità! da allora lo metto spesso!

    diario della mia Parigi:
    http://meonia-wise.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Love that coat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post :) :)
    www.okomody.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I am so madly in love with that cobalt coat! You will look striking in that!! Cobalt is one of my favourite colours. It really is just so dramatic and eye catching. Love it!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the blue color,
    very inspiring <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are SO gorgeous! I'm am in love with that first coat. I might need it!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete