Saturday 16 February 2013

LONDON FASHION WEEK

With fashion month being in full swing, and London swinging well into it's third day of chic, a lot of excitement can be expected over the next few weeks. I had a sneak peak of what Daks displayed today from the British Fashion Council's email updates, as seen in Sheila McKain-Waid's show. Winter will be hosting a lot of earth colours, with the return of checks and warm tones. I can hardly contain myself as I am ecstatic about the spot of Ochre seen below......
 
Photographs fobtained from British Fashion Council's newsletter today
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Love your blog.... adorable! you have a great sense of style :) saw some shoes on another post that adored.
    xx,
    ** Style Id Net **
    ** Style Id Net on Twitter**

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love every piece of this,hun!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great looks and cute blog <3

    xo Daisy

    The Mandarine Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your style. Since you've been following fashion week, I think this contest would be great for you http://bit.ly/FWcontest. I would love it if you could enter your look.

    Email me if you have any question nnguyen@stcassociates. Thanks.
    Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its really a good piece of photography,thanks for sharing it

    london fashion photographer

    ReplyDelete