Wednesday 20 March 2013

IN BETWEEN SEASONS

Today's style challenge was to find something that is suited to the weather. It is  neither hot, nor cold, rendering me decision less in front of my closet. However, the slightest hint of cool weather justifies my quest for heavier fabric, as I have a particular fondness for winter clothes. Needless to say, it led me directly to the "in between" space where I had a blissful moment of textile ecstasy bending under the weight of this tactile jacket.  I recovered this timeless "Chanel" like jacket from the hidden away lot,  bought from Zara a year ago, with matching pants in a very pale Khaki, not suggesting to much cold, yet fresh and light enough to still dress in the spirit of summer. My style tip on in between seasons would be to layer, like the Norwegians do, and peel it away as the day gets progressively warmer, yet it still allows me to look fairly "dressed up" for the office.
 
 


 
Jacket - Zara
Top - Albufeira, store unknown
Bracelet and Pearl neck piece- Koh Panyee Island, Phang Nga Bay floating village,Thailand
Trousers -  H & M
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins
Handbag - Louis Vuitton
Painting by Hanle Mynhardt
 
 

3 comments:

  1. GREAT outfit! Love EVERYTHING from top to bottom! Loving your LV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jacket! I have seen this style in Italian shops a lot last weekend.
    And your shoes are gorgeous.

    Annette
    Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!!! It is so important for me! Really!!!
    I must say you are amazing woman with great style (your heels are in my head know and in my wishlist actually!!!)
    I want to see more bloggers like you!
    Hope we'll stay in touch!
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete