Thursday 16 May 2013

HOW TO WEAR CORAL

There is something very inspirational and energetic about Coral Red, or Coral Orange, whatever you prefer to call this vibrant colour. First came the shoes, and like most women, I then thought I had nothing to wear with it. (does'nt that put a smile on your face?) I just found them so gorgeous that I could not resist, and not remotely contemplating that I could pair it with numerous items that I already had, but in true fashion, I stared at my wardrobe trying to find that special something. Much to my surprise, Coral slowly found it's way back onto the trend scene, and my recent holiday in Europe allowed me some shopping time..... and having found this little bag with the help of my husband's keen eye, I finally found a match for my shoes which I bought more than a year ago. The Breton top just seemed to be at the right place at the right time! Bucharest really seems an exciting city to start a colour adventure with huge malls and alleys, with hidden nooks and crannies which is exactly where my Coral journey began. The bag originates from a tiny little store in the historical part of the city, what a pitty we have luggage restrictions and that the allowance for tax free purchases brought back home is so limited! Perhaps the Coral Red is what deterred Vlad the Impaler from considering an attack at the Bran Castle in Transylvania, thank goodness Count Dracula is only a legend! Perhaps he did not like the Coral....






 
 

Jacket - New Look
Jeans - Woolworths
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins
Breton Top - Old
Bag - Vicina
Neck Piece - Zara
Travel Photographs - Romania, Bucharest, Peles and Bran
 

4 comments:

  1. How to wear coral? Exactly the way you do! Fabulous pieces, I love all of them... oh and especially your sling pumps and your bag.

    Annette
    Lady of Style
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette thank you for the support, nice to know you enjoy my style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colors on your skin-tone! I believe that blue and red/orange tone were made to be together, stunning!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had no idea what to wear with coral? hahahaha you are too funny. Well you came up with a very elegant creation there. Your hubby did very good on that bag, its so beautiful :-) Now that see your sling pumps made me realize i have one in my closet that I havent worn for YEARS hahaha thanks for that remember ;-)

    PS: Please smile on your photos you always look so serious ;-)


    Ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete